Position: SSIS/Salesforce ETL Developer
The CRM Firm is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We specialize in Salesforce solutions and are currently seeking a SSIS ETL Developer. We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefit package, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. The position can be either contract or a W2 role and we are looking for someone to start immediately.
- Primary responsibility is the development of ETL processes
- Technologies required: SSIS, MS SQL Server, Salesforce
- SSIS Advanced component experience required (transformation objects in data flow)
- 4+ years of advanced SQL/SSIS experience
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Advanced Excel experience required
- Develop migration strategies for new clients and perform transformations. Some clients are a single pass import of data, others require a mature migration strategy.
- Integrations – Many of our clients have other dependent systems that we author on-going integrations to push/pull data to/from other sources. These are built within SSIS.
- Data Cleaning – The nature of our clients is we receive and integrate to mature and immature data structures. Having experience in “cleaning” the data and various algorithms is important. (Emails, lengths of fields, concatenating data, splitting data)
- Data Size – Most of the data is less than a million records, so big data experience is not required.
- Plan, coordinate, develop and support ETL processes including architecting table structure, building ETL process, documentation, and long-term preparedness.
- Develop cross validation rules to ensure mapping accuracy.
- Meet all defined requirements of the project.
- Provide production support of existing ETL processes.
- Document steps needed to migrate database objects between various environments including Development, UAT, Staging, and Production.
- Provide regular project updates to consultants and management.
- Communicate issues, risks, and concerns proactively to team.
- Self-sufficient and strong communication skills (must be able to work with external groups/departments and in a remote setting).
- Must be skilled with MS Office applications. Excel is a common tool that we must manipulate data imports in or provide data analysis back to our customers.
- Data Warehousing experience is preferred, but not required.
- Data Warehousing with Power BI front end is a plus.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years of related experience
Location: Work from Home
Compensation: Negotiable based on experience
Relocation: Not required
Travel: Generally, no travel is required